Tulum & Coba Maya Village
Prices from USD $104.25
About the adventure
Visit the archaeological site of Coba, and discover the tallest temple around. Explore the impressive Tulum archaeological site. It is set on a cliff giving you stunning views of the Caribbean Sea. Interact with Mayan families and be part of a community project. Swim in a beautiful Cenote (underground cave with clear fresh water), participate in a Mayan ceremony and enjoy a traditional meal.
Book 7 days in advance
Book 30 days in advance
Book 45 days in advance
- 06:30 - 08:00 HRS
- Pick-up at hotels in Riviera Maya and Cancun.
- 09:00 - 10:00 HRS
- Arrival to archaeological sites or Mayan Villages (according to logistics)
- COBA (APPROX DURATION 2:00 HRS)
- Archaeological zone.
- TULUM (APPROX DURATION 1:30 HRS)
- Archaeological zone.
- MAYAN VILLAGES (APPROX DURATION 1:30 HRS)
- Visit a secluded Mayan community, inhabitants will share with you their natural lifestyle
- 18:00 - 19:00 HRS
- Drop-off at hotels in Riviera Maya or Cancun.
Visit a secluded Mayan community, inhabitants will share with you their natural lifestyle
A refreshing dip in the crystal, clear water of the beautiful cenote (underground cave)
Participate in an authentic Mayan ceremony led by a shaman.
Unveil the Mayan culture by exploring two ancient cities.
Enjoy an authentic Mayan menu including soup, chicken, vegetables, rice and tortillas.
All the necessary equipment
Rappel & Ziplines
· Harness sizes – XSmall to XLarge
· Harness sizes at Waist – 23 to 42in
· Harness sizes at Thigh – up to 26in
· Maiximum weight – 264 lbs.
· Minimum age – 6 years old
· Minimum height – 3.6 ft
*This expedition is not suitable for children under 6 years old.
*People under the influence of alcohol or toxic substances won’t be allowed to participate.
*Children from 6 to 12 years old pay kids price. From 13 years old pay adult price.
*For online bookings get:
-10% OFF purchasing 8-29 days in advance.
-15% OFF purchasing at least 30-44 days in advance.
-20% OFF purchasing more than 45 days in advance.
*Prices are subject to changes without prior notice.
What an unbelievable experience this was!
Madelaine Catherine French
One of the best days of our honeymoon
Wonderful time, would recommend your company to anyone.
I love what your company is doing for the Mayan community and how supportive your staff is to one another. Keep up the great work!!
His dedication, knowledge and passion for the Mayan culture has touched me in a way that I'll never forget!