Prices from $104.25
About the adventure
Get on unforgettable ecoarcheological adventures. Visit the impressive archaeological site of Coba and discover the amazing Nohoch Mul, the tallest temple in the Yucatan Peninsula.
From the top, you will have stunning views of the jungle. Visit a secluded Mayan village and enjoy its well preserved natural beauties, lagoons, cenotes (sinkholes), jungle paths, and the natural reserve that protects the local flora and fauna.
Rappel down thrilling cenotes and soar the canopy in breathtaking ziplines, swim in hidden caves and walk through the jungle learning about the environment. Enjoy a lush meal of typical food, soft drinks and hand-made tortillas. Photographers of the Maya communities will take great pictures of you during the activities!
Book 7 days in advance
Book 30 days in advance
Book 45 days in advance
- 06:30 - 08:00 HRS
- Pick-up at hotels in Riviera Maya and Cancun.
- 09:00 - 10:00 HRS
- Arrival at Coba or Mayan Village (According to logistics)
- MAYA ENCOUNTER (APPROX DURATION 3:30 HRS)
- You will have the opportunity to see how the Maya people live today and experience extraordinary adventure activities in the jungle.
- COBA (APPROX DURATION 2:00 HRS)
- Archaeological zone.
- 16:30 - 17:30 HRS
- Drop-off at hotels in Riviera Maya or Cancun.
Canoe or Kayak
Setting out on a gentle canoe trip on fresh water lagoon you will be able to appreciate the exquisite natural surroundings.
Two Ziplines Crossing
Experience the amazing feeling of flying through the pristine rainforest and over the Cayman Cenote or the Cenote de la vida.
A refreshing dip in the crystal clear, fresh water of the cenotes (underground caves).
Visit Coba, the archaeological site.
Be part of an authentic blessing Maya ceremony that a shaman will perform for you.
We will teach you to rappel into an impressive cenote (sinkhole), descending approximately 17 meters.
All the necessary equipment
Rappel & Ziplines
· Harness sizes – XSmall to XLarge
· Harness sizes at Waist – 23 to 42in
· Harness sizes at Thigh – up to 26in
· Maiximum weight – 264 lbs.
· Minimum age – 6 years old
· Minimum height – 3.6 ft
*This expedition is not suitable for children under 6 years old.
*People under the influence of alcohol or toxic substances won’t be allowed to participate.
*Children from 6 to 12 years old pay kids price. From 13 years old pay adult price.
*For online bookings get:
-10% OFF purchasing 8-29 days in advance.
-20% OFF purchasing at least 30-44 days in advance.
-25% OFF purchasing more than 45 days in advance.
*Prices are subject to changes without prior notice.