Participants: From 20 people (Depending on lodging conditions)
Location: Mayan Comunities
We offer school camps were the participants may experience a fun and open adventure in contact with nature while they participate in games and outdoor activities and learn about the Maya culture. All activities are securely planed and are executed by our highly qualify staff.
The mission of Native Camps is to collaborate in the formation process of kids and youth though adventure activities that promote positive values, develop teamwork and friendship as they embrace responsibility and respect for themselves and others as well as for the environment and other cultures. In accordance with the needs and ages of each school group, Native Camps offers a 2 or 3 days Camp Program.
- Excursions to an archeological site (Tulum, Coba, Ek-Balam).
- Swimming and/or snorkeling in Cenotes.
- Adventure Activities (jungle zip lines, rappel, challenge course, amongst others).
- Water Activities (kayak and canoes).
- Group Games and Activities.
- Team Building Activities.
- Activities Night.
- Arts and Crafts.
- Maya Ceremony.
- Maya Jungle Sensorial Walk.
- Camp Fire and more…
Our team members and staff, as well as our facilities and equipment, are all certify and validated by international safety and security standards to execute and guide any adventure activity described in our programs.
- 2-way transportation
- Snacks and beverages
- Camping tents
- Equipment for activities
- Coordination and staff and insurance.
We design expeditions and personalized programs according to the groups needs. To achieve this we must understand and know your expectations, objectives and special requirements.REQUEST A PROPOSAL