Description: Experience the romantic experience of driving all-terrain vehicles jungle trails with your partner! Enjoy pleasant walks while you get into the vegetation to fly on ziplines. Explore the cave of the goddess of love, renew your union with a Mayan ceremony of blessing and swim in a beautiful cenote of crystal clear water. Fall in love all over again and live your emotions with this natural adventure
!Exclusive time for couples: 3:00 p.m. every day.
Duration: 3 hours and a half plus transportation.
Itinerary (the order of some activities may vary):
- Pick-up at Riviera Maya and Cancun hotels. The time will depend on the location and shift.
- Arrival at Emotions park, listening to a story of love and preparation to meet the scenes where the characters are unwrapped. The necessary equipment for activities will be provided.
Polaris ATV tour for an hour and a half through jungle paths, enjoying the natural beauty of the park and going down a ramp and a spectacular suspension bridge.
- Visiting the "Casa de los Sueños" (House of Dreams), one of the first homes in Playa del Carmen where couples compete for the title of "Soul-Mate" with a fun dynamic communication and contact activities.
- Driving by winding gaps to reach an authentic Mayan vestige.
- Enjoy a walk and renew your union with a Mayan ceremony to bless the relationship with copal incense. The shaman will offer you a handmade amulet.
- Discover the magnificent cenote Ixchel which contains the figure of the goddess of love and fertility. Be amazed at the incredible formations of stalactites and stalagmites.
- Fly in two double zip lines holding a heart while appreciating the landscape.
- Delve into the vegetation to swim in the crystalline waters of "cenote de la Media Luna" and explore the romantic "Cueva del Beso".
- Savor the traditional snacks (empanadas, burritos chayitas, and chicken achiote) and an aphrodisiac dessert in a natural setting with romantic music.
- Take a surprise certificateto your partner to continue your romantic adventure after Emotions. You will have time to see your photos before returning to the hotels.
The expedition includes: Transportation by van for small groups (if hired), regional lunch, water, bilingual guide, equipment for activities, entrance, towel, and locker.Vehicle insurance is not provided.
Recommendations: Wear comfortable shoes, bathing suit, light clothing, bring a change of clothes and cash or credit card for souvenirs, vehicle insurance, and photographs. Avoid sunscreen to protect the ecosystem. No cameras, except Action Cam (Go Pro), in chest or helmet mount, are allowed
Important: This expedition is not suitable for people with disabilities, heart, respiratory or back problems. It is not recommended for pregnant women. Participation is not allowed to people who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Esta excursión opera bajo cualquier tipo de clima.
Book Emotions Native park now clicking at "Book now" to the right.